Big Agnes redesigned the Big House 4 to make your family car camping trips more enjoyable than ever. High volume architecture and steep walls increase living space over the previous dome shaped model. The two large doors feature windows for ventilation and an improved door design for easier opening and closure. A ready to pitch design with color coded webbing and buckles make this tent a breeze to set up while the kids are running wild. Ten interior mesh pockets provide ample storage opportunities for headlamps, snacks, or electronic devices. If you need shade, dry gear storage, or additional living space during inclement weather, the optional accessory vestibule turns this tent into the coolest fort your kids have ever seen.
- High volume architecture provides steep walls and excellent living space
- Two large, smooth opening doors featuring widows with two closure options. Mesh only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for complete closure
- Quick Stash on front door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Storm flaps on door zippers
- Side wall pockets sized for iPads
- Gear loft loops galore
- Color coded webbing and buckles for easy set up
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and reflective webbing
- Fly and floor are polyester with a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is brethable polyester, coated polyester and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC’s)
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors
- Plastic clips and sleeves attach tent body to pole frame
- 10 interior mesh pockets, 10 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Gear loft loops included
- Tent stuff sack included
- Optional extra large vestibule - sold separately
- Accessory vestibule: 8 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Footprint - sold separately
- Fast Fly setup not available
- Fits the square gear loft - sold separately
- Since the Big House tents are large, high profile tents, we recommend staking out all stake-out points and all guy outs for the most stability, especially in windy conditions.
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly, and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
- Compatible with Big Agnes Corner Bar - sold separately
- Seasons: 3
- Freestanding: Yes
- Trail Weight: 8 lb 4 oz
- Packed Weight: 8 lb 14 oz
- Footprint Weight: 14 oz
- Fast Fly Weight: N/A
- Packed Size: 7" x 23.5"
- Floor Area: 56 sq ft
- Head Height: 60"