Big Agnes Copper Spur 2 Platinum Tent
New for 2017, Big Agnes redesigned the award winning Copper UL2 tent with the latest in fabric and pole technology to create the lightest, most technical, free standing two door double wall tent in their line. Dual doors and steep vertical walls maximize floor and head space, resulting in more comfort, living space, and room to move around in your tent. Storm flaps on the fly zippers and dual vestibules help keep your gear dry without sacrificing comfort when you're shut in by bad weather. At 2 lbs 4 oz trail weight, the Copper Spur 2 Platinum is perfect for gram shavers who want to be prepared for whatever nature throws their way without sacrificing comfort or convenience.
- Three season, free standing, crazylight backpacking tent
- The lightest two door, full featured free-standing, Big Agnes double wall tent
- Features two doors and two vestibules with storm flaps on vestibule zippers
- Large dual zipper door with discrete seams allows for easy entry and smooth closure while creativing a clean, modern design
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- All mesh body is great for star gazing and ventilation
- Colored mesh accentuates the Platinum’s modern design
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guy lines and webbing on tent corners
- Easy grip zipper pulls
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC’s)
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- UL2: 4 interior mesh pockets & 8 superlight aluminum J stakes Gear loft loops included
- Gear loft loops included
- Footprint sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available
- Fits Wall, Trapezoid and Triangle gear lofts - sold separately
- Color: Gray/ Orange
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly, and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly, and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
|Trail Weight||2 lb 4 oz|
|Packed Weight||2 lb 10 oz|
|Footprint Weight||6 oz|
|Fast Fly Weight||1 lb 14 oz|
|Packed Size||5" x 17"|
|Floor Area||29 sq ft|
|Vestibule Area||9 sq ft|