HV = High Volume. New for 2017, Big Agnes redesigned their best selling Copper Spur HV UL4 tent with their proven high volume pole architecture and upgraded material technology to create a tent that's 25% stronger and 20% roomier than previous models. Dual doors and steep vertical walls maximize floor and head space, resulting in more comfort, living space, and room to move around in your tent. Storm flaps on the fly zippers and dual vestibules help keep your gear dry without sacrificing comfort when you're shut in by bad weather. A massive storage pocket on the ceiling and media pockets above the sleeping area provide ample gear storage options. At 5 lbs 3 oz trail weight, the Copper Spur HV UL4 is perfect for adventurers who want to be prepared for whatever nature throws their way without sacrificing comfort or convenience.
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- Drawing inspiration from our best-selling Fly Creek HV tents, the Copper Spur HV design allows for high volume pole architecture resulting in steeper walls
- High volume angle hub (UL1), 4-way high volume hub design (UL2, UL3, UL4) increases stability and strength while creating optimal livable space where you need it most
- UL2, UL3 & UL4 feature two doors and two vestibules with storm flaps on the vestibule zippers
- Large dual zipper door with discrete seams allows for easy entry and smooth closure while creating a clean, modern design
- Quick stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Proprietary double rip-stop pattern nylon is 20% stronger providing maximum durability
- Two-tone mesh provides privacy while allowing for star-gazing transparency
- Massive ceiling pocket provides great storage space
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clear earbud cord routing from phones or other devices
- One fly vent
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch; with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guy lines and webbing on tent corners
- Easy grip zipper pulls
- Fly and floor feature a unique proprietary random rip-stop pattern nylon which increases fabric tear strength by 25%
- Tent body is proprietary patterned double rip-stop nylon breathable and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame for a quick and intuitive set up
- 4-way high volume hub pole design increases strength by 25% and usable interior volume by 20% compared to previous versions of Copper Spur
- UL4: 8 interior mesh pockets, 4 media pockets and 10 super-light aluminum J stakes
- Footprint sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available
- UL4 fits the Square gear loft - sold seperately
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly, and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly, and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
- Gear loft loops included
- Capacity: 4
- Seasons: 3
- Intended Use: Backpacking
- Freestanding: Yes
- Trail Weight: 5 lb 3 oz
- Packed Weight: 5 lb 10 oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 4 lb 2 oz
- Packed Size: 21.5" x 5"
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Vestibules: 2
- Vestibule Area: 14 sq ft / 14 sq ft
- Head Height: 50"
- Floor Area: 57 sq ft
- Footprint Weight: 11 oz