The Flying Diamond 6 is the Cadillac Escalade of Big Agnes tents. It's roomy, looks good, is packed with features, and is built for comfort. With easy color coded setup and a spacious, two room design this tent is the go to shelter for large families or groups. Two large doors provide easy tent access on both ends of the tent and offer a mesh zip up option for ventilation or a polyester layer for full protection. Storm flaps on the fly zippers and dual vestibules help keep your gear dry without sacrificing comfort when you're shut in by bad weather. Need a little privacy to change? The stowable partition wall can be used to easily create two separate rooms, and then be put away just as easily when you're finished. Combined with durable materials an a waterproof polyurethane coating, the Flying Diamond 6 is the four season bomb shelter you need when Mother Nature starts dropping bombs.
- Spacious and strong tents for 3+ season base camping
- Features two doors and two vestibules
- Doors have two closure options: Zip up mesh door only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for full protection
- Vestibule may be staked out as a shade using trekking poles
- 6 & 8 person tents may be separated into two rooms with a fabric wall that can be stowed away when not in use
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Color coded webbing and buckles make set up easy
- 6 fly vents
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and reflective webbing
- Easy grip zipper pulls
- Fly is polyester rip-stop and floor is polyester
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester, polyester taffeta and nylon mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC’s)
- DAC pole system with press fit connectors
- Plastic clips and sleeves attach tent body to pole frame
- Color coded pole ends, webbing and buckles make set up easy
- 16 interior mesh pockets & 20 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Gear loft loops included
- Briefcase style carry bag with shoulder straps and organizational pockets (6P&8P)
- Footprint - sold separately
- Fast Fly setup not available
- Fits Trapezoid gear lofts - sold separately
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly, and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly, and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
- Capacity: 6
- Seasons: 3
- Intended Use: Camping
- Freestanding: Yes
- Trail Weight: 18 lb 11 oz
- Packed Weight: 20 lb 6 oz
- Fast Fly Weight: N/A
- Packed Size: 23" x 13" x 9.5"
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Vestibules: 2
- Vestibule Area: 26 sq ft / 6 sq ft
- Head Height: 67"
- Floor Area: 92 sq ft
- Footprint Weight: 1 lb 6 oz