Big Agnes Tensleep Station 4 Tent
Next time you take the family out camping, live in comfort and turn some heads with the Big Agnes Tensleep Station 4 tent. Next time you head out, the Tensleep 4 is sure to generate some tent envy with it's top of the line features and design. With two large doors and vestibules, you have easy access in and out of the tent and plenty of storage for all your gear. Need a little shade or a place to relax? Turn your front vestibule into an awning with a couple trekking poles. Weather got you closed in for the day? Create privacy or extra space with ventilation by zipping down the vestibule and opening the mesh windows. If you get this tent, the only thing you have to worry about while camping is other campers coming over to ask about it.
- Two large doors and vestibules
- 3 Season
- Oversized front vestibule is big enough for extra gear or your camp chairs
- Front vestibule with awning style door that can be staked out as a shade
- Two mesh windows in front vestibule for ventilation that can also be closed for weather protection
- Built in cargo pockets
- Fly walls can be rolled up to expose mesh walls for increased ventilation and visibility
- Color coded webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Storm flaps on the vestibule add extra fortification from the elements
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly is polyester rip-stop and floor is polyester
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors
- Plastic clips and sleeve attach tent body to pole frame
- 19 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Two cargo pockets, 2 media pockets and 4 mesh pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Briefcase style carry bag with shoulder straps and organizational pockets
- Footprint sold separately
- Fast Fly setup not available
- Fits Trapezoid gear loft -sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft and PowerCase/Loft- sold separately
- Since the Tensleep Station tents are large, high profile tents, we recommend staking out all stake out points and all guy outs for the most stability, especially in windy conditions.
- Note: we list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
- Trail Weight 13lb 6oz
- Packed Weight 14lb 11oz
- Footprint Weight 1lb
- Packed Size 5" x 15" x 27"
- Floor Area 65sq ft
- Vestibule Area 31sq ft
- Head Height 68"