Car camping anyone? The Eureka Copper Canyon 8 is a roomy, 3 season tent designed to comfortably sleep up to 8 people. With a 7' center height and steep vertical walls, the Copper Canyon 8 maximizes your living space and keeps the people sleeping on the edges from feeling claustrophobic. Two large 'D' Style doors allow the kids to run in and out freely while 6 large windows and a full mesh roof provide excellent ventilation when things heat up. Throw in a hybrid steel/fiberglass frame and factory sealed floor/seams, and the family will have all the protection they need when storms send everyone inside for the day.
- The zippered E! Power Port allows you to bring an electrical power cord inside the tent.
- Matching yellow webbing on tent and fly couple with the ring & pin assembly to make set up fast.
- High-stash pockets and gear loft keep essentials close at hand and easy to reach.
- The tent's free standing and shockcorded fiberglass & steel frame is easy to set up. Clips secure the tent body to the frame.
- Storm guy out pockets stow guylines on fly during set up and take down.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Gear Loft: 1 Included
- Hang Loops: 8
- Flashlight Loop: 1
- Storage Pockets: 6
- Sleeps: 8
- Floor Size: 13' x 10'
- Pack Size: 28" x 10"
- Min Weight: 34 lbs 2 oz
- Seasons: 3
- Tent Area: 130 sq ft
- Center Height: 7'
- Wall: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated
- Fly: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated
- Floor: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated
- Mesh: 68D polyester no-see-um
- Frame: 12.7mm & 16 mm fiberglass, 19.5mm steel ring and pin
- Vents: Full mesh roof
- Doors: 2
- Windows: 6
- Vestibules: N/A