From base camps to the back yard, the newly updated Eureka Sunrise EX 6 is ready for all your family adventures. With newly added ridge poles and steep vertical walls, the Sunrise maximizes both headroom and living space. A single, large door allows the kids to run in and out freely while 4 windows and a full mesh roof provide 360 degree views and excellent ventilation when things heat up. When the weather turns sour, a bathtub floor keeps water out while the family enjoys their favorite movie on the iPad in the included E! media center.
- 2-pole rectangular dome design with ridge poles offer maximum use of interior space.
- Free standing fiberglass frame with post and grommet corner assembly.
- Large door provides easy access to the tent interior.
- High peak fly provides protection, ventilation and a view around camp.
- Generous windows on all sides provide 360° views and great ventilation.
- The zippered E! Power Port allows you to bring an outdoor grade electrical power cord inside the tent.
- E!luminate System: two removable, reflective fabric panels reflect light from a standard LED lantern downward to the tent floor, increasing brightness of floor level-lighting by up to 3X E! Media Center with clear, touch-friendly TPU center pocket, holds a tablet for rainy day entertainment
- Two internal storage pockets and gear loft keep essentials close at hand and easy to reach.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Gear Loft Included
- Sleeps: 6
- Floor Size: 10' x 10'
- Pack Size: 26" x 8.5"
- Minimum Weight: 18 lbs 5 oz
- Seasons: 3
- Tent Area: 100 sq ft
- Center Height: 6' 2"
- Doors: 1
- Windows: 4
- Vestibules: N/A
- Gear Loft: 1 Included
- Storage Pockets: 2
- Wall: 63D 190T Polyester Taffeta, 1800 mm coated
- Fly: 63D 190T Polyester Taffeta, 1800 mm coated
- Floor: 63D 190T Polyester Taffeta, 2000 mm coated
- Mesh: 40D Polyester No-See-Um