The NEMO Moki 3P 4 season mountaineering tent is our go to bomb shelter when we know the conditions could get rough. We have battle tested this tent from Patagonia to western Wyoming, and it has passed the high wind and blowing snow tests with flying colors. Over half of Moki’s single-wall exterior is convertible to mesh, which gives you the flexibility and comfort you need in varied climates or conditions. Two doors provide access and a large vestibule is included for gear storage to keep you from having to take shelter with wet or muddy gear. With the ability to link together or unzip half the tent shell to expose mesh, Moki is the perfect base camp for all of your outdoor adventures.
- Full external pole configuration for easy set-up.
- Convertible panels create ventilation and livability for use in warmer conditions.
- 40D OSMO waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop is breathable and supremely strong.
- Easy one-zip entry for faster entry.
- Moki Link Connector™ panel allows linking two Mokis together.
- Included vestibule has window for visibility in worse weather conditions.
- Internally deployable vents for additional air circulation.
- Includes vestibule, connection panel, modular dry bag stuff sacks with separate pole bag, stakes, and repair kit.
- Capacity: 3P
- Seasons: 4
- freestanding: Yes
- Minimum Weight: 8 lbs 11 oz / 3.96 kg
- Packed Weight: 9 lbs 6 oz / 4.27 kg
- Packed Size: 18.9 x 9.5 in dia / 48 x 24 cm dia
- Floor Dimensions: 89 x 82 in / 226 x 208 cm
- Floor Area: 50.6 sq ft / 4.7 sq m
- Vestibule Area: 12.4 sq ft / 1.1 sq m
- Interior Height: 50 in / 127 cm
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Vestibules: 1
- Frame Description: 5 DAC Featherlite NSL 9.6 + 9 mm Poles
- Canopy Fabric: 40D OSMO Nylon Ripstop (2000 mm)
- Floor Fabric: 40D OSMO Nylon Ripstop (2000 mm)
- Color: Skyburst