Designed for mountaineering, the Tenshi stands apart from other 4 season tents for its ability to offer security and comfort from the glacier to the summit. It features NEMO's external pole configuration for fast and easy setup, a Condensation Curtain to help keep moisture created by normal breathing contained in a small portion of the tent, and a removable vestibule with a window for gear storage and visibility in extreme conditions. Also included is the Sleep Tight Anchor Transfer (STAT) system, which provides a waterproof, convenient, and direct method of transferring an anchor into the tent when pitched on narrow ledges to keep you secure in high exposure areas.
- Sleep Tight Anchor Transfer (STAT)System provides a waterproof, secure method of transferring an anchor.
- Condensation Curtain keeps moisture from breathing contained.
- Pressure Porting on the largest two overhead vents reduced forces on seams from high winds.
- Rear window promotes air circulation and doubles as escape hatch.
- External DAC Featherlite pole configuration for easier set-up.
- Included, removable vestibule with window for visibility in worst conditions.
- 40D OSMO waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop fabric is breathable and strong.
- Internal gear pockets for stowing devices, accessories and small essentials.
- Also includes stakes, guy-out cord, repair kit, condensation curtain, vestibule, dry bag
|Minimum Weight||3 lbs 14 oz / 1.76 kg|
|Packed Weight||5 lbs 14 oz / 2.67 kg|
|Packed Size||16.2 x 9.1 in dia / 41 x 23 cm dia|
|Floor Dimensions||85.1 x 48.1 in / 216 x 122 cm|
|Floor Area||28 sq ft / 2.6 sq m|
|Vestibule Area||10.5 sq ft / 1 sq m|
|Interior Height||42 in / 107 cm|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Vestibules||1|
|Frame Description||3 Aluminum DAC Featherlite 8.84mm Poles|
|Canopy Fabric||40D OSMO Nylon Ripstop (2000 mm)|