The Chemical Pant was the result of Flylow's quest for a mountaineering quality ski pant that fits over your ski boots, offers freedom of movement, has ample venting options, and could last more than one season of hard skiing. A signature item in the Flylow collection, the Chemical Pant offers classic styling, clean yet rugged design, and futuristic tech features like articulated and reinforced knees, waterproof zippers, and generous thigh venting. It’s all packaged in a tough, three-layer hardshell fabric that’ll keep you protected from the elements.
- 3-panel articulated knee box
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- 3 pockets
- Beacon attachment system in pocket
- Adjustable waist
- Powder cuffs
- Seamless cuff reinforcements
- Inner and outer thigh vents
- 20k/20k waterproof breathable membrane
- 1000 denier Cordura reinforcements
- 3-layer nylon Intuitive™ fabric
- Fully seam taped
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Average weight: 851 grams
Condition: 3.5 of 5 - One of the belt loops has been cut, otherwise these pants are brand new.