Do you love Gore Tex? So do we. The little yellow label has become synonymous with the terms warm and dry. Hestra combined their Army Leather with the good stuff to create possibly the warmest glove on the planet. Several ski magazines have rated this glove best in test, and they are right. This is the long-cuffed and durable alpine ski glove for those of us with cold hand issues. Lengthen and better your ski days by getting a pair.
- Snow lock and Velcro closure to keep out cold drafts and snow
- Carabiner to clip gloves together when not in use
- Eagle Grip for improved grip and dexterity
- Outer material - Upper section made of windproof, waterproof and breathable HESTRA Triton three-layer polyamide fabric. Proofed Army Leather-goat leather palm.
- Insulation - Soft Fiberfill.
- Lining - Bemberg/polyester.
Condition: 4 of 5 - Item is in good condition, showing signs of light usage.