Hiking with your little ones started as a fun way for the family to get outside together, but now, you find yourself chasing them up the side of the mountain. It's time they started carrying their own gear with the Deuter Climber Kids' Backpack, which may not give you the edge you need to beat them to the summit, but it'll give you a fighting chance at keeping up. Packed with all of the features of Deuter's adult hiking backpacks, the Climber features plenty of organizational pockets, a hydration sleeve, and even trekking pole/ice axe loops for more technical terrain. The Alpine back system will keep them plenty comfortable, even on long days out, and the padded hip fins will keep blisters at bay. Ideal for hiking, climbing, and skiing, this is the do-it-all pack for the mini-mountaineer in your family.
- Kids' backpack that lets them pull their weight for the summit push
- Alpine back system keeps the pack weight centered for stability
- Load adjustment straps easily adjust the harness based on weight
- Padded hip fins maximize carrying comfort
- Ice axe and trekking pole loops for scrambles
- Exterior loops for the Deuter Helmet Holder (sold separately)
- Top lid and internal valuables pocket keep them organized
- Hydration sleeve is compatible with bladders up to two liters
- Front stretch pocket stores wet or sweaty clothes
- One Size
- Age: 6+
- Gender: Unisex Kids
- Best Use: Hiking, Climbing, Skiing
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Volume: 22L
- Size: 23" x 9.5" x 7"
- Material: 60% Polyester; 40% Nylon
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.