If your kid gets fired up when snow starts flying, they’ll need a baselayer that can keep up from first chair until last, and the Le Bent Le Base 200 Lightweight Baselayer Top most definitely fits the bill. It’s crafted from a proprietary blend of rayon, which is made from sustainable bamboo, and merino wool, for an ideal mix of temperature regulation and wicking. Even better, it’s naturally odor resistant. And if you’re worried about the wool content, don’t be, because this blend is buttery soft and won’t irritate even sensitive skin. This is a baselayer that’s built for kids who don’t come inside until last chair, and that means there’s one less reason for them to stop for hot cocoa and chicken fingers.
- Lightweight kids' baselayer top that's perfect for skiing, snowboarding, and winter playtime
- Bamboo and Merino Wool blend regulates temperature efficiently
- Material is itch free even for kids with sensitive skin
- Sustainable materials are naturally odor resistant
- Wicks moisture to keep them dry all day long
- UPF 50+ rating means this top protects against damaging UV rays
- Core black color features GPS coordinates of one of the Le Bent crew’s favorite ski lines