Built for quick day hikes or jaunts around town, the Deuter AirLite 16 hiking pack has everything dialed to keep you feeling light and fast. The AirComfort backsystem with low profile shoulder straps comfortably carries your load while helping to promote ventilation and reduce sweating. Feeling thirsty? This pack is hydration system compatible and stretch side pockets will allow you to carry extra water bottles or other small items. Additional features include hiking pole attachement loops, front panel loading, a detachable rain cover, compression straps for regulating pack volume, and a single webbing waistbelt. Get one today and take your day hikes to new summits.
- Aircomfort backsystem of airy mesh tensioned on a flexible frame of elastic spring steel creates maxiumum ventilation on three sides resulting in 25% less perspiration.
- Fits torso length 15 - 19"
- Low profile shoulder straps with venting
- Single webbing waistbelt
- Large two way zip opening
- Front bungee stow
- Hiking pole attachment loops
- Side compression straps for regulating pack volume
- Elastic mesh side pockets
- Valuables pocket with key hook
- Integrated detachable rain cover with reflector logo
- Hydration system compatible
- Loop for safety light
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Weight: 1 lbs 15 oz
- Volume: 16 Liter
- Size: 18 x 9.8 x 6.7 (H x W x D) Inch
- Material: Deuter 210D PA Ripstop