When you were planning that awesome ski trip to Japan last year, you completely forgot that your rolling suitcase wouldn't have nearly enough room to carry all of your gear. Lucky for you, there's the Deuter Aviant Duffel Bag. The roomy main compartment has plenty of space to hold everything you need to bring along on your trip, plus a bunch of stuff you don't need. That means you can feel free to pack snacks, a huge book that you'll never crack open thanks to the in-flight movie selection, and as many outfits as you can stand. Easy to carry either in your hands or as a backpack when things get heavy, the Aviant Duffel series comes in three sizes: 35L, 50L, and 70L letting you choose the size that best fits your needs. Topped off with lockable zippers, a separate storage bag, and plenty of organizational pockets, it's time you said Konnichiwa to this amazing duffel.
- A lightweight duffel designed to take your gear wherever you want to go
- Roomy main storage compartment is perfect for all of your equipment and clothing while traveling
- Shoulder straps double as carry handles
- One large side pocket helps keep small items organized
- Lockable zippers secure your valuables during transport
- Mesh pocket on the inside for storing easily lost items
- Storage bag doubles as a separate organizational pouch
- The 35L size option falls within TSA's carry-on luggage dimensions
- Size Options: 35L, 50L, 70L
- Weight: 35L - 1 lbs 7 oz; 50L - 1 lb 11 oz; 70L - 1 lbs 15 oz
- Material: 420D Polyamide/600D Polyester
- Size (H x W x D): 35L - 9.1" x 20" x 12"; 50L - 11" x 24" x 13"; 70L - 11" x 27" x 14"
Important Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.