Backpacks > Plastic Bottles
You don't have time to switch commuter packs in between work, school, and errands around town. You need something that can handle it all, and the Deuter UP Seoul is just the thing. Small and compact, this commuter pack is built with a Contact back system to give you a comfortable carry, whether you're walking or pedaling around town. Thanks to the wide aperture fold-over closure, you can expand the UP Seoul's capacity by 10-liters, making a quick stop at the grocery store on the way home from the office easier than ever before. Rounded out with an environmentally-friendly design that's made from recycled polyester using bluesign® and PFC-free materials, this pack not only has your back but Mother Earth's as well.
- Versatile daypack that lets you take as much or as little as you need
- Contact back system distributes the load of the backpack evenly
- Two-way zippered opening for easy main-compartment access
- Sleeves for both a 15-inch laptop and a tablet keep your valuables secure
- Padded base allows the pack to stand upright on its own
- Smartphone pocket lets you stash your phone safely in an easy-to-reach pocket
- External storage pockets provided added storage space
- Each UP Seoul Backpack is made from roughly 37 recycled plastic bottles
- Gender: Unisex
- Best Use: Traveling, Biking, and Everyday Use
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Volume: 16 + 10 Liters
- Material: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Size: 19" x 12" x 6"
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.