More Than Just a Pretty Face
The Deuter UP Stockholm Backpack is about a lot more than looking stylish on your way to the office. Of course, it helps you do that too, but the UP Stockholm also shares your environmental values, which is why it uses 100% recycled polyester made from plastic bottles. The slick design has more than meets the eye as well. It has a sleeve/pocket for your laptop, tablet, smartphone, water bottle, and small essentials, as well as a sturdy base that lets you sort through the pack on the ground without it falling over. With three additional external pockets and a comfortable-to-carry back system, the UP Stockholm is the perfect daily driver to the office or on campus. Bet you didn't know that plastic bottles could do all of that.
- Bluesign® approved and PFC-free commuter pack for all your around-town needs
- Contact back system distributes the load of the backpack evenly
- Sleeves for both a 15-inch laptop and a tablet keep your valuables secure
- Padded base allows the pack to stand upright on its own
- Smartphone pocket lets you stash your phone safely in an easy-to-reach pocket
- External storage pockets provided added storage space
- Each UP Stockholm Backpack is made from roughly 35 recycled plastic bottles
- Gender: Unisex
- Best Use: Traveling, Biking, and Everyday Use
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Volume: 22 Liters
- Material: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Size: 20" x 12" x 7"
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.