You do everything you can to be a good environmentalist. You bike to work instead of driving, you avoid single-use plastic at all costs, and you go out of your way to recycle everything you can. Now, there's something else to add to your list, the Deuter UP Sydney Backpack. Built using 100% recycled polyester made from plastic bottles, the UP Sydney cuts down on both material waste as well as carbon dioxide emissions from the fabric production process. It's also Bluesign® approved and completely PFC-free, rounding out the sustainability story to give you a pack you can feel good about. Of course, it doesn't hurt that it's got a built-in laptop and tablet sleeve, plenty of internal and external storage, plus an easy-to-access main compartment — but that's just what you'd expect from a Deuter pack.
- Commuter backpack that tells an environmental story you can feel good about
- Contact back system distributes the load of the backpack evenly
- Magnetic clasp offers easy access to the main compartment
- Sleeves for both a 15-inch laptop and a tablet keep your valuables secure
- Padded base allows the pack to stand upright on its own
- Smartphone pocket lets you stash your phone safely in an easy-to-reach pocket
- External storage pockets provided added storage space
- Each UP Sydney Backpack is made from roughly 40 recycled plastic bottles
- Gender: Unisex
- Best Use: Traveling, Biking, and Everyday Use
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Volume: 22 Liters
- Material: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Size: 20" x 12" x 6"
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.