Packing a touch of Sammy Carlson's signature style into Dakine's most rugged three finger mitten, the Team Baron Mitt is ready for action from the park to exposed ridge lines. Built with a shell that’s made mostly of goat leather, these gloves are rugged enough to withstand countless rope tow laps and day after day of shoveling backcountry kickers. They’ll also do their fair share to keep you comfortable, thanks to the combination of a GORE-TEX® liner, which is guaranteed waterproof and breathable, and the PrimaLoft® Gold insulation, which stays warm even if it gets wet. They may not give you steez like Sammy, but at least they'll help you look the part and feel good doing it.
- Sammy Carlson's signature twist on a durable waterproof mitten
- 100% Goat Leather palm is extremely durable
- GORE-TEX® Liner is guaranteed waterproof and breathable
- Low profile cuff fits easily under your jacket
- PrimaLoft® Gold synthetic insulation stays warm when wet