Sporting original works from photographer Andrew Slaton, the Ambler Slaton Snapback Hat promotes his vision of a life well-lived, where you never truly arrive and instead keep on wandering. Built with an extra large design and using recycled and organic materials, this hat goes a long way in both supporting the natural world and advocating for a life spent in it. The adjustable snapback closure lets you change sizes on the go so everyone can try on your cool new hat around the campfire before getting one of their own, and the breathable design makes it perfect for days on the trail, skin track, or drinking cold ones at base camp.
- Extra-large fit, trucker style hat with a foam backed front panel
- Original artwork by Andrew Slaton to turn heads on the trail
- Made using recycled polyester and organic cotton
- Adjustable snapback closure
- Material: Ecotwill (65% recycled poly, 45% organic cotton) brim, poly front & mesh
- Made in Canada