When traveling off the beaten path, you typically have to choose between a backpack that you have to lug through the airport or a rolling bag that becomes a nuisance once the pavement ends. Deuter solved this dilemma with their new Helion 60 convertible travel bag. With a two tiered telescopic handle and wheels it rolls perfectly through the airport, but when rolling the bag becomes difficult, unzip the back panel to convert it to carry mode with a fully padded hip belt and shoulder straps. The U shaped clamshell design opens wide for easy packing or access to your gear. A front pocket and mesh inner pockets provide internal organization while zipped divider between the main and bottom compartments give you a place to store your shoes or sweaty socks. The outside of the bag features multiple handles for easy grabbing or carrying, X shaped compression straps, and additional reinforcements in high wear areas.
- Stowable shoulder straps and padded hip belt
- One piece rigid base and back ensures the travel bag will always stand – no matter how you pack, it will not tip over
- Hyperlon reinforced problem areas such as front edges on the top and bottom
- X shaped compression straps
- Reinforced comfort handles: at the side for negotiating stairs and at the front and bottom for grabbing and lifting
- Wheels and two tier telescopic handle
- Front pocket with inner pocket
- Zipped divider between main and bottom compartment enables separate storage of shoes, sportswear etc.
- Spacious mesh inner compartments
- Light colored inner lining
- Metal ring for address label on upper handle
- Luggage stabilizing straps
- Weight: 7 lbs 8 oz
- Volume: 3660 cubic inches (60 liter)
- Size: 15" x 13" x 28"H
- Material: Deuter MacroLite 420, Deuter Duratex
Important Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.