The Icebreaker 260 Zone Long Sleeve Crewe is a technical top for skiing, winter climbing and other highly active days in cold conditions. This warm, breathable and odor-resistant top features BodyfitZONE™ construction, which combines a merino wool and LYCRA® blend with strategically zoned panels of highly breathable eyelet merino mesh that actively controls temperature during high-output pursuits. In the higher-wear areas around the elbows and forearms, merino and polyester waffle jersey provide added abrasion resistance. Raglan sleeves, gusseted underarms, and flatlock seams throughout offer ample range of motion and eliminate chafing during fast-paced days.
- Updated design
- LYCRA content for stretch and mobility
- Zoned body mapping technology for optimal thermal regulation
- Strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Underarm gusset for comfort and mobility
- Dropped front and back hem for added coverage
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Benefits: Comfort, Warm, Breathable, Odour Resistant, Moves with you
- Fit: Slim
- Layer: Base Layer
- Best for: Snow Sports, Hike, Adventure
- Fabric: Body: 97% Merino Wool, 3% LYCRA®; Panels: 78% Merino Wool, 22% Polyester
- Care: Machine wash warm with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Line dry in the shade. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.