The ACT Trail Pro 40 backpack is Deuter's new super light and technical pack designed for multi-day trips or outings that require you to carry lots of gear. It features the Aircontact Trail System to provide ventilation for the wearer while several adjustment options to help keep your load both comfortable and stable. It also offers several equipment attachment options, multiple pockets for organization, and is hydration system compatible. This pack was made to go hard... are you?
- Aircontact Trail back system keeps weight close to the body for effective load transfer with breathable padding made of open cell hollow chamber foam and a flexible Delrin® U-shaped frame
- Fits torso length 16 - 21"
- Ergonomically S-shaped perforated foam shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh lining
- Load adjustment straps at shoulders
- Ergonomic Comfort Lock hip fins of dual density foam custom fit by adjusting to each wearer for load stability.
- Auto-Compress hip fin construction integrates an automatic side compression strap for snug, secure load adjustment
- Dual zippered pockets on hipbelt
- Large U-shaped two way zip opening allows for quick access to the lower part of the pack
- Accessory loops for gear or helmet holder attachment
- Ice tool and hiking pole attachment loops
- Side compression straps for regulating pack volume
- External lid pocket
- Valuables pocket on lid interior
- One side zipped pocket and one side stretch pocket
- Wet storage pocket
- Zippered front pocket for quick grab essentials
- Large front compartment with stretch mesh sides and buckle closure for jacket, helmet, ect.
- Central single buckle lid lock
- Integrated detachable rain cover with reflector logo
- Hydration system compatible
- SOS Label
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Weight: 3 lbs 6 oz (1530 g)
- Volume: 2440 cubic inches (40 liter)
- Size: 28 x 12 x 9.8 Inch
- Material: Deuter-Microrip-Nylon, Deuter-Super-Polytex