The Deuter ACT Zero 50+15 backpack is a lightweight, durable, large capacity pack designed to comfortably carry all your gear whether you're out for the day or on a long trek. Its integrated Vari Flex system distributes the weight of the pack to the hips, thus balancing the load, reducing fatigue, and providing freedom of movement in all types of terrain. With it's minimal weight and streamlined design, this premium rucksack offers unparalleled performance and comfort on any adventure.
- Aircontact Lite backs system keeps weight close to the body for effective load transfer with breathable padding made of open cell hollow chamber foam and an anatomic X-frame of aluminum stays
- Vari Quick adjustable back length
- Adjustable torso length range - 15 - 21"
- S-shaped shoulder harness of ergonomically shaped padding with a soft edge and airy 3D mesh lining
- Load adjustment straps at shoulders
- Ergonomic Comfort Lock hip fins of dual density foam custom fit by adjusting to each wearer for load stability.
- Zippered pocket on hipbelt
- Extendable 15L pack collar with optional roll top closure
- Top lid attachment loops
- Ice tool and hiking pole attachment loops
- Side compression straps for regulating pack volume
- External lid pocket
- Elastic mesh side pockets
- Large front stretch pocket
- Internal valuables pocket
- Removable 15L lid converts to summit pack
- Height and width adjustable chest strap
- Hydration system compatible
- Double layer base
- SOS Label
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Weight: 3 lbs 6 oz
- Volume: 3050+920 cubic inches (50+15 litre)
- Size: 30 x 12 x 9.4 Inch
- Material: Deuter-Super-Polytex, Deuter-Ripstop 210, Macro Lite 210
Important Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.