Does your old pack feel glued to your back because it makes you sweat so much? Replace that old sweat machine with an Aircontact Lite 40 + 10 pack by Deuter. Featuring anatomically shaped shoulder straps and and the Aircontact Lite back system, this pack provides comfort and promotes airflow between you and the pack during high output sessions. From trekking and mountaineering tours to overnights in the front country, this lightweight pack is feature loaded and ready for adventure.
- Aircontact Lite backsystem keeps weight close to the body for effective load transfer with breathable padding made of open cell hollow chamber foam and an anatomic X-frame of aluminum stays
- Vari Quick adjustable back length
- Adjustable torso length range - 15 - 20"
- S-shaped shoulder harness of ergonomically shaped padding with a soft edge and airy 3D mesh lining
- Load adjustment straps at shoulders
- Ergonomic Comfort Lock hip fins of dual density foam custom fit by adjusting to each wearer for load stability.
- Auto-Compress hip fin construction integrates an automatic side compression strap for snug, secure load adjustment
- Pull-Forward construction makes the hip belt easy to fasten and tighten even with heavier loads
- Dual stretch mesh zippered pockets on hip belt
- Extendable 10L pack collar adds optional volume expansion
- Accessory loops for gear or helmet holder attachment
- Top lid attachment loops
- Ice tool and hiking pole attachment loops
- Side compression straps for regulating pack volume
- External lid pocket
- Valuables pocket on lid interior
- Stretch side water bottle pockets
- Large front stretch pocket
- Internal valuables pocket
- Separate bottom compartment with zippered divider
- Height adjustable, removable lid
- Height and width adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- Hydration system compatible
- Double layer base
- SOS Label
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Weight: 3 lbs 11 oz
- Volume: 2441 + 610 cubic inches (40+10 liter)
- Size: 29 x 12 x 9 Inch
Important Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.