For The Long Haul
Big trips require lots of food and gear, and with the Deuter Aircontact Lite 65+10 Backpack you’ll have both the space and the comfort you’ll need to carry it all day after day. The 65+10 designation indicates the built in expansion system, allowing this generously sized 65 liter pack to expand up to 75 liters when you need room for extra equipment. It’s built on Deuter’s incredibly comfortable Aircontact Lite backsystem, which distributes a load with impressive efficiency, while allowing plenty of ventilation to keep you from overheating. The Vari Quick adjustable back system makes it a cinch to size your pack, while a host of other adjustments help you fine tune your fit. It’s equipped for four season use, thanks to carry options for trekking poles and an ice axe. And no matter the season, the separate sleeping bag compartment simplifies organization and unpacking when you get to camp.
- Aircontact Lite backsystem keeps weight close to the body for effective load transfer
- Vari Quick adjustable back length lets you size the pack to your body
- S-shaped shoulder harness of ergonomically shaped padding with a soft edge and airy 3D mesh lining
- Ergonomic Comfort Lock hip fins of dual density foam custom fit by adjusting to each wearer for load stability.
- Extendable 10L pack collar adds optional volume expansion
- Accessory loops for gear or helmet holder attachment
- Top lid attachment loops
- Ice tool and hiking pole attachment loops
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Best Use: Backpacking
- Gender: Men's
- Torso Length Range: 15" to 21"
- Weight: 4 lbs 6 oz
- Volume: 3967 + 610 cubic inches (65+10 liter)
- Size: 33 x 13 x 10 Inch
Important Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.