You need a pack that can keep up with your travel schedule, which is why Deuter built the Aviant Carry On 28 Backpack. Fully loaded with features to make living out of your suitcase easier, or in this case, your backpack, the Carry-On will make you forget all of the travel-related stresses that you might have so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the flight. Skip the checked bag line and head straight for security where you can easily pull out your laptop and tablet from their respective pockets as well as tuck away the shoulder straps to avoid them getting caught on the conveyor belt. Once you've made it through your security screening, snag one of the padded grab handles and carry your pack, brief-case style to your gate where you can get some work done before your flight. A full-length zipper gives you access to the contents of the Carry On at any time, and the two suitcase-style compartments on the inside mean that your work never sees your Hawaiian print shirt, so even your bag keeps work and play separate.
- This travel specific backpack is built to make your life easier from coast to coast
- Two suitcase style main compartments make it easily to separate work from play
- Shoulder harness stows away for convenient storage
- Separate document compartment
- Contact back system distributes the load evenly
- Padded laptop compartment keeps your work safe
- Zippered front pocket for easy access to small items
- Pass-through back sleeve allows the Carry On to slip over the handle of a rolling suitcase
- Padded handles make it easy to grab and go
- Chest strap can be adjusted for both width and height
- Removable bag to separate shoes or dirty laundry from the rest of your clothing
- Internal compression straps keep your clothes where you packed them
- Carry-on luggage dimensions
- Fits Torso Length: 15" - 22"
- Weight: 2 lbs 14 oz
- Volume: 1708 cubic inches (28 Liters)
- Material: 420D Polyamide/600D Polyester
- Size: 20" x 13" x 7.9" (H x W x D)
Important Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.