You thought you knew travel bags, but that was before the Deuter Aviant Carry On Pro 36 came along. With two suitcase-style compartments inside to keep your work separate from your clothes and gear, the Carry On 36 means that you have plenty of room and organization to add a little fun to your next work trip. A laptop compartment, tablet organizer, and document storage slot, keep everything safely in its place and free from wear and tear, and the dimensions of the pack are perfectly sized for a carry-on so you can skip the line to check a bag. Carry it however you need thanks to the Contact back system that lets you wear it on your back through the airport or navigate tight spaces by tucking away the shoulder straps and carrying it briefcase-style. Deuter also added internal compression straps for clothing, a removable bag for your shoes, and a pass-through back sleeve so this carry-on can easily slip over the handle of a rolling suitcase for longer trips.
- This travel specific backpack is built to make your life easier from coast to coast
- Two suitcase style main compartments make it easily to separate work from play
- Shoulder harness stows away for convenient storage
- Separate document compartment
- Contact back system distributes the load evenly
- Padded laptop compartment keeps your work safe
- Zippered front pocket for easy access to small items
- Pass-through back sleeve allows the Carry On to slip over the handle of a rolling suitcase
- Padded handles make it easy to grab and go
- Chest strap can be adjusted for both width and height
- Removable bag to separate shoes or dirty laundry from the rest of your clothing
- Internal compression straps keep your clothes where you packed them
- Carry-on luggage dimensions
- Fits Torso Length: 15" - 22"
- Weight: 3 lbs 0 oz
- Volume: 2196 cubic inches (36 Liters)
- Material: 420D Polyamide/600D Polyester
- Size: 22" x 13" x 9.1" (H x W x D)
Important Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.