The Futura Pro 36 hiking pack combines maximum ventilation, carry comfort, and an outstanding ergonomic hip belt all in one with Deuter's newly designed AirComfort Sensic Pro back system. Designed for small to medium loads, this back system transitions seamlessly into ergonomic hip fins for effective load transfer and energy efficiency. Hit the trails harder with confidence that you'll remain cool and comfortable from start to finish.
- Aircomfort Sensic Pro backsystem of airy mesh tensioned on a flexible frame of elastic spring steel creates maximum ventilation on three sides resulting in 25% less perspiration
- ActiveFit pivoting S-shaped shoulder harness automatically adjusts to the ergonomics of each wearer with a soft edge and airy 3D mesh lining
- Load adjustment straps at shoulders
- VariFlex – Articulated hip fins pivot to respond flexibly to the wearers movements
- Ergonomic Comfort Lock hip fins of dual density foam custom fit by adjusting to each wearer for load stability
- Lumbar pads with three-dimensional modeling analogous with the shape of the hips.
- Pull-Forward construction makes the hip belt easy to fasten and tighten even with heavier loads
- Dual zippered pockets on hip belt
- Top lid attachment loops
- Hiking pole attachment loops
- Side compression straps for regulating pack volume
- External lid pocket
- Valuables pocket on lid interior
- Stretch side water bottle pockets
- Large front stretch pocket
- Separate bottom compartment with zippered divider
- Height and width adjustable chest strap
- Integrated detachable rain cover with reflector logo
- Hydration system compatible
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz
- Volume: 2200 (+240 sp) cubic inches
- Size: 28 / 11 / 12 (H x W x D) Inch
- Fits torso length 16 - 20"
Important Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.