Get on Your Bike and Ride
Biking to work or class with your papers and laptop stowed under your arm falls well within the reckless category. What you need is a backpack designed specifically for your two-wheeled commute that can keep papers, laptops, and tablets safe. What you need is the Deuter Giga Bike Backpack. This 28-liter daypack has plenty of room for your rain jacket, books, and lunch, while still leaving enough space for a 15-inch laptop and a notebook or folder. Three outer bottles easily store your snacks and water bottles, while the external helmet carry gives you a safe place to stow your helmet when you get to campus. Plus, Deuter even included a rear light loop, giving you extra visibility on the road when you get out of class late in the evening.
- Everyday pack designed to safeguard your valuables from the trials of your daily commute
- Airstripes System provides support while maintaining a generous amount of air circulation
- 15-inch laptop compartment and a protective tablet bag for your electronics
- Document compartment saves your reports from getting crushed
- Removable waist belt and adjustable chest strap distribute weight evenly
- Internal, secure valuables pocket for wallets, keys, and phones
- Rear light loop and external helmet mount
- Removable raincover included
- Gender: Unisex
- Best Use: Hiking, Biking, and Everyday Use
- Weight: 2 lbs 8.5 oz
- Volume: 28 Liters
- Torso Length: One Size
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Size: 16.5" x 12.5" x 7"
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.