Built for speed, the Deuter Race Air backpack is made for light and fast days trail running or on your mountain bike. Equipped with mesh shoulder straps, back panel, and hip fins, Deuter's Aircomfort ventilated back system keeps the air flowing to help reduce perspiration and keep you cool and comfortable. Padded, anatomically shaped shoulder straps and hip fins help distribute the weight and keep your load stable while on the move. Combined with expandable carrying capacity, hydration system compatibility, and durable materials, this pack has everything you need to push yourself a little harder.
- Aircomfort backsystem of airy mesh tensioned on a flexible frame of elastic spring steel creates maxiumum ventilation on three sides resulting in 25% less perspiration.
- Ergonomically shaped wide AirMesh shoulder straps
- Athletic V-cut shape for extensive freedom of movement
- Mesh hip wings for stability
- Large two way zip top opening
- Accessory loops for gear or helmet holder attachment
- Elastic mesh side pockets
- Zippered pocket on top
- Height and width adjustable chest strap
- Integrated detachable rain cover with reflector logo
- Streamer hydration system compatible
- Loop for safety light
- 3M reflectors
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Weight: 1 lbs 12 oz
- Volume: 610 cubic inches (10 liter)
- Size: 17 x 10 x 6.3 Inch (47 x 24 x 22 cm)
- Material: Hexlite 100, Deuter-Ripstop 210
Important Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.