Lite Is Fast
It's tough accepting that you'll actually need to carry a few things with you on your ultralight trail-marathon, WURL attempt, or fast and light effort at the FKT on your favorite local trail, but since you're going to need a pack, it might as well be the Deuter Speed Lite 16 Backpack. At a mere 13 ounces, this daypack won't weigh you down when time is of the essence, but it will carry your essentials along the way like a 2-liter hydration bladder, on-the-trail snacks, and an extra layer for gusty ridgelines. But the designers at Deuter also know that if you're going to carry this pack for 30+ miles, it has to be comfortable, so they left the padded shoulder straps and 3D-Airmesh back system, giving you some extra cushion and ventilation you'll appreciate when you're 12-hours deep. Doubling as a solid choice for around-town endeavors, the Speed Lite is the lightweight, versatile, and compact backpack that your gear closet is missing.
- Mid-sized daypack with enough room for all of your hiking essentials
- Deuter's Lite Back System provides plenty of support for light to medium loads in the mountains
- S-shaped shoulder straps work with the natural movement of your arms instead of fighting against them
- Removable waist belt and adjustable chest strap distribute weight evenly
- Compatible with hydration bladders up to 2.0 liters
- Rear light loop and reflector tabs keep you safe on your daily commute
- Accessory loops fit a helmet holder (sold separately)
- Best Use: Hiking, Cycling, Everyday Use
- Weight: 13 oz
- Volume: 976 cubic inches (16 Liters)
- Torso Length: One Size
- Material: 70% Nylon; 30% Polyester
- Size: 18" x 10" x 6" (H x W x D)
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.