Built with all the carry technology of Deuter backpacks and the organization of a suitcase, the Traveller 70+10 travel pack guarantees maximum freedom on any trip. It features Deuter's Aircontact back system to comfortably carry the load and a removable 10 liter day pack for day excursions while abroad. Whether you're running through the airport to catch your flight or headed out for a trek off the beaten path, you'll appreciate the comfort and features of this pack.
- Aircontact backsystem keeps weight close to the body for effective load transfer with breathable padding made of open cell hollow chamber foam and an anatomic X-frame of aluminum stays
- Vari Quick adjustable back length
- Adjustable torso length range - 15 - 22"
- Ergonomically S-shaped perforated foam shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh lining
- Load adjustment straps at shoulders
- Ergonomic Comfort Lock hip fins of dual density foam custom fit by adjusting to each wearer for load stability.
- Load adjustment straps on the hip fins allow for precision load control
- Pull-Forward construction makes the hip belt easy to fasten and tighten even with heavier loads
- Large U-shaped two way zip opening allows for quick access to the lower part of the pack
- Internal luggage stabilizing straps
- Side compression straps for regulating pack volume
- Padded removable carry strap
- Internal zippered mesh pockets
- Separate bottom compartment with zippered divider
- Large detachable daypack with ventilated padded back, side stretch pockets and front zip pocket
- Expandable pack volume via circumferential zip bellow
- Velcro closure compartment on bottom to store harness cover
- Height and width adjustable chest strap
- Reinforced base
- Top and bottom grab loops
- Two padded grab handles on top and side
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Weight: 7 lbs 3 oz
- Volume: 70 Liter + 10 Liter Removable Day Pack
- Size: 29 x 15 x 13 Inch
- Material: Deuter Super-Polytex, Deuter Ballistic
Important Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.