You’ll be out on the trail for at least a few days, do yourself and your partners a favor by getting a couple of pairs of the Slate Mountain Hiking Socks. Sure, they’re fully-cushioned, crew-length, and comfortable, but unlike your old, cotton hiking socks, these hikers are made from merino wool. Thanks to its anti-bacterial properties, merino stops the build-up of odor-producing microbes while also regulating temperature, so you’re less likely to end the day with sweaty feet. Plus, unlike other materials, merino is naturally itch-free, giving you a soft-to-the-touch design that won’t make you feel like you need to stop and adjust your socks every five minutes.
- Crew-length hiking socks built for tough trails
- Merino wool material for next-to-skin comfort and odor-resistance
- Full cushion throughout is perfect for long days on your feet
- Crew-length sock sits comfortably on the lower calf
- Seamless toe closure stops blisters before they begin
- Made in the USA