We wouldn’t want to be without our favorite shell jacket, but there are plenty of days where an insulated jacket really is a better tool for the job. Thankfully, Flylow designed the Albert jacket to deliver the storm protection of a hardshell, the warmth of an insulated jacket, and packability that rivals many heavy duty midlayers. The upshot is that the Albert jacket helps you maintain a streamlined kit by reducing the number of layers you need to manage. Warmth is provided by PrimaLoft® Eco insulation, which is prized for its ability to retain heat even if it gets wet. But that won’t be a problem thanks to Flylow’s 2-layer Intutive stretch fabric, which offers hardshell-levels of waterproofness along with 4-way stretch and a plush softshell hand feel. The baffled interior ensures that insulation stays put so your jacket won’t develop any cold spots. The generous pit zips and removable powder skirt are helpful for fine tuning your warmth, while the dedicated pass pocket located on the left sleeve keeps you breezing through the lift line. If you’re tired of freezing, the Albert jacket is the solution you’ve been looking for.
- Enjoy storm-worthy warmth and protection with this lightly insulated hard shell
- 4-way stretch fabric delivers superior freedom of motion
- Lightweight Primaloft Eco insulation stays warm even when wet
- 6 pockets for optimized storage space
- Removable powder skirt stops snow in its tracks
- YKK waterproof zippers protect the contents of your pockets
- Helmet-compatible hood