The fly designers at Flylow wanted to combat that too-hot-but-also-too-cold feeling, so they made the Men’s Dante Jacket. It features strategically mapped fleece and flannel to cut the cold and breathable mesh so you don’t overheat when you’re hucking cliffs and skiing that deep stuff. The durable waterproof, breathable outer fabric keeps you dry and comfortable so you can ski bell to bell, while must-have features like plenty of snack pockets and generous underarm vents mean you’ll never have to sit out a lap.
- A ski jacket with warmth where you need it and breathable material where you don’t
- Waterproof, breathable Specter 2-layer fabric keeps you dry during the storm
- Body-mapped fleece and flannel add insulation without bulk
- Strategically placed mesh prevents you from overheating
- Ripstop elbow patches withstand wear and tear
- Zippered underarm vents let you dump excess heat