Inspired by the durability of your favorite canvas work jacket, the Flylow Knight men’s ski jacket is a tough and functional shell that’s ready for whatever you can throw its way. It’s built from Flylow’s 3-layer Intuitive fabric, which helps it shrug off sharp rocks, tree branches, and contact with the occasional sharp ski edge. The cut is signature flylow, meaning that it’s roomy for layering and baggy for steeze, without overdoing it. Full size underarm pit zips help you dump heat on the skin track or the boot pack, while the integrated powder skirt keeps snow where it belongs. If you like your jackets low on fluff and high on function, don’t overlook this hardworking, value packed shell.
- A freeride focused shell jacket built for endless tram laps
- Intuitive 3-Layer fabric is rugged and stormproof
- 4 pockets for optimized storage space
- 10-inch pit zips dump heat on the skin track
- Powder skirt keeps your core dry and snow-free
- YKK waterproof zippers protect the contents of your pockets
- Helmet-compatible hood