Who doesn’t love a good down vest? You can throw it on under your shell when a cold front blows in on the mountain, wear it while busting fish in the fall, and sport it day and night around town. The Flylow Larry Vest has all the puffiness and warmth you’d expect from 600-fill down feathers but without the bulk that makes you look like you're wearing a fat suit. This packable vest has polyester ripstop fabric on the outside, a high collar that blocks wind, and European goose down to insulate your core.
- Wind and water-resistant
- 600-fill down with 80 gram Spaceloft micropuff insulation on the shoulders
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Two zippered exterior hand pockets
- Ultra-light 20D Poly S/G Lite™ fabric
- YKK coil zippers
- Average weight: 235 grams