Ready To Ride
Built to transition seamlessly from singletrack trails to your local watering hole, the Flylow Men’s Preston Mountain Bike Short will keep you comfortable all summer long. They’re built with a clean silhouette that mirrors your favorite casual shorts, while the longer inseam ensures that you won’t have to deal with any unsightly short-to-kneepad gap. The Intuitive™ IQ fabric strikes a nice blend of protection and comfort, with just enough stretch to keep you moving without restriction, and the quick drying capabilities necessary for long climbs or a quick swim after you’re done. Plus, the zippered hand pocket ensures that your phone won’t bounce out of your pockets while you’re pinning it down your favorite descent.
- Technical mountain bike short with a casual look
- Long 12.5" inseam provides coverage when wearing knee pads
- Intuitive™ IQ MTB fabric with comfortable stretch and wicking properties
- Quick-drying materials release sweat so you won't soak
- UPF 50+ protection blocks harmful UV rays
- Zippered side pocket keeps your phone secure
- Mesh hand pockets add cooling for the climb
- Gender: Men's
- Best Use: Mountain Biking
- Material: 97% Nylon/3% Spandex
- UPF Rating: 50+
- Pockets: 3
- Inseam: 12.5"
- Fit: Relaxed