From the top of Everest to wind-swept Antarctic ice fields, the waterproof and ridiculously warm Black Diamond Absolute Mitt is designed for the world’s harshest environments. It features a 100% waterproof removable liner, insulation in both the shell and the insert, and goat leather reinforcements with Kevlar stitching for durability in high wear areas. If minimal weight and keeping your hands warm and dry in the worst conditions are what you're looking for, the Absolute Mitt has you covered.
- Removable liner with a 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex insert with XCR Product Technology
- Reinforced thumb for working with fixed lines
- Woven nylon, abrasion-resistant shell with 4-way stretch
- Absolute Mitts outer shell - 340 g PrimaLoft Kodenshi
- Absolute Mitts inner shell - 200 g PrimaLoft Kodenshi
- Goat leather palm with Kevlar® stitching
- Weight Per Pair: Medium - 424 g (15 oz)
- Temperature Range: -40/-28 ºC (-40/-20 ºF)
The Absolute Mitts may come with either a white or orange colored logo.