Designed for technical alpine climbing in cold weather, the Black Diamond Soloist glove combines a BDry™ waterproof insert with a removable, PrimaLoft-insulated liner for versatile protection in wet winter conditions. The waterproof shell can be used alone on warmer days, while the PrimaLoft Gold insulation in the liner dries quickly and insulates even when wet. The Kevlar®-reinforced goat leather palm stands up to rocky terrain and the rigors of rappelling.
- 100% waterproof BDry insert stays with removable liner
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant, Pertex® Shield shell with 4-way stretch
- Removable liner features 170 g PrimaLoft Gold insulation on back of hand and 133 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation needle punch palm insulation
- Goat leather palm, plus palm patch with Kevlar stitching
- Weight Per Pair: 235 g (8.3 oz)
- Temperature Range: -26/-9 °C (-15/15 °F)