If you want a backpack that truly has features for all things alpine, then the Gregory Alpinisto 35 Backpack should be at the top of your list. Designed to be technical by nature, the Alpinisto has pockets, straps, and carry systems for your rope, skis, snowboard, ice axes, trekking poles, and ice screws, and that's just what lives on the outside of the pack. Pop open the anodized aluminum buckle or use the side zipper access to reveal a spacious interior with plenty of room for your climbing gear and helmet, as well as a separate hydration sleeve which comes with a foam bivy pad inside, in case you get caught in a storm and end up spending the night. Once you've stuffed this daypack to the gills and get on the trail, enjoy the FusionFlex suspension system and dual-density shoulder harness, which both work to lighten your load, so you can save your strength for the climb to come.
- This compact climbing pack has everything you need for alpine adventure
- FusionFlex suspension system keeps things comfortable on the hike in
- Durable nylon fabric can handle a rough life spent outside
- Full-length size zipper gives you easy access to your gear
- Hydration compatible sleeve is compatible with any water reservoir
- Universal tool attachment holds ice axes and trekking poles out of your way
- Reinforced crampon pocket is compressible when not in use
- Removable frame and hip belt for fast and light missions
- A-frame ski carry compatible
- Gender: Unisex
- Best Use: Alpine Climbing and Skiing
- Fits Torso Size: [Medium] - 18" - 20"; [Large] - 20" - 22"
- Fits Hips/Waist Size: [Medium] - 28" - 48"; [Large] - 30" - 53"
- Weight: [Medium] - 3 lbs 6 oz; [Large] - 3 lbs 8 oz
- Volume: [Medium] - 35L ; [Large] - 38L
- Size (H x W x D): [Medium] - 29" x 14" x 9.5"; [Large] - 31" x 14" x 9.5"
- Material: [Body] - 210D High Tenacity Nylon/630 HD Nylon; [Bottom] - 630D HD Nylon/210D Nylon; [Lining] - 210D Nylon/135D HD Polyester
- Max Carry Weight: 45 lbs