Icebreaker Men's Descender LS Zip
A technical midlayer designed to insulate and breathe during cold, high-output days up in the mountains, out on the slopes, or on the trails, the Men’s Descender Long Sleeve Zip is designed for those on the move. Made with 240 gram textured terry corespun fabric, which uses nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool for added durability and quicker drying, the Descender features a high-loft brushed back with heat-trapping channels to help regulate your temperature during technical high-exertion pursuits like skiing, climbing, or running in cold conditions. Lighter-weight side panels help manage moisture and dump excess heat when you’re moving fast, while the zippered chest pocket with media cord port keeps your music flowing.
- Fit: Slim
- Layer: Mid Layers
- Best for: Snow Sports, Hike, Adventure
- Benefits: More warmth with less weight, brushed for extra softness, easy layering, quick drying, performance focused features
- Features: Striped fleece fabric with channels to trap air for for lightweight warmth, shaped hood, internal storm flap, zippered chest pocket with media cord port, zippered front hand pockets, low profile thumbloops, corespun fabric for added durability
- Fabric weight: 240 Midweight
- Fabric: Body: 84% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 7% LYCRA® Panels: 88% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 3% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: Medium = 450 g / 15.87 oz
- Style: #103465
- Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Exact instructions on the care label.