Overheating can be as much of a drag as freezing when you're getting after it in the mountains, but your odds of hitting that layering sweet spot improve dramatically when you're wearing the Black Diamond Men's Coefficient Fleece Jacket. The gridded fleece interior retains precious body heat while allowing sweat to escape easily, and the slim fit makes layering a snap, so this jacket works equally well under a shell as it does as a standalone layer. The low profile hood fits easily under a helmet, while the thumb loops keep your hands protected and seal out cold drafts. Between the comfort and the clean aesthetic, don't be surprised if you find yourself wearing this hoody around town as well.
- Slim-fit fleece midlayer designed for active pursuits
- Grid-backed polyester fleece is warm and breathable
- Built-in stretch gives you room to move
- Thumb holes help to seal out cold air
- Under-the-helmet compatible hood
- One zippered chest and two zippered hand pockets for storage