Staying warm on a multi-pitch climb is easier said than done, especially because it's easy to forget how biting the wind can be when you're sitting at a hanging belay while your partner takes an inconveniently long amount of time to work out the moves on the crux pitch, but that was before the Mountain Hardwear Kor Strata Hooded Jacket. Designed with climbers and skiers in mind, the Kor Strata packs down small by stowing away in it's own pocket, so it can be easily stashed away in a daypack or clipped to a harness, and the Primaloft Gold synthetic insulation packs enough of a punch to keep you toasty on mid-winter ski tours or shoulder season climbing missions. Constructed with a Quantum Air liner, this ultralight jacket breathes easily when you're on the move, so you can go from wearing it at the car while you wait for your buddies to get their ski boots on, to hustling up the skin track, without needing to shed a layer.
- A breathable, insulated jacket perfect for ski tours or brisk mornings on the wall
- Primaloft Gold Insulation provides lightweight but high-powered insulation
- Breathable Pertex Quantum Air liner lets you pull the crux without breaking a sweat
- Built-in stretch fabric and underarm gussets won't limit your movement on the trail
- Two zippered hand pockets and a single zippered chest pocket secure your phone, keys, and snacks
- Packable design stows in its own pocket
- Fixed hood for added protection on windy days