Designed to go the distance, the Oboz Bridger Vent Mid waterproof hiking boot will get you where you want to go no matter how hard or far you charge. Its synthetic mesh panels offer superior breathability combined with the B-DRY waterproof membrane and unbeatable construction for just the right amount of protection and support. Featuring a lower ankle height, softened tongue and collar, and the tried and true Granite Peak outsole package, this all trail, all star brings incredible ventilation and decreased bulk with virtually no break-in time.
- O Fit Insole - Provides cushioning, comfort, and support while placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Molded Heel Counter - helps maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time
- B-DRY waterproofing system lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out
- Molded rubber toe cap protects your toes from rocks, roots, and trail debris
- Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a generous forefoot & toe box.
- Upper Material - Nubuck leather with B-DRY waterproof breathable membrane and molded rubber toe cap and heel counter
- Midsole - Single density EVA midsole with Nylon shank and TPU chassis provides supportive balanced cushioning
- Outsole - Granite Peak outsole is supportive and protects against feeling rocks or roots underfoot
- Weight: 19 oz
- Heel Rise: 15mm
- Volume: Medium