Built on the same chassis as the cult favorite Sawtooth Low, the Oboz Sawtooth II Mid men's waterproof hiking boot is an all season, all terrain superstar. The leather upper portion of the shoe provides abrasion resistance and durability while the Oboz B-dry waterproof breathable membrane keeps your feet dry during late season mud slogs or shallow stream crossings. When you start the long trek upward, you'll feel the 3D molded heel counter lock down your heel and the O Fit insole giving you stable, comfortable support. When it's time to come back down, the Sawtooth outsole provides supportive traction and the molded rubber toe cap will protect your foot from rocks and trail debris. No matter where you're headed, this boot is an off road machine capable of handling whatever you throw its way.
- O Fit Insole - Provides cushioning, comfort, and support while placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- 3D Molded Heel Counter - helps maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time
- B-DRY waterproofing system lets heat and sweat escape while keeping moisture out
- Molded rubber toe cap protects your toes from rocks, roots, and trail debris
- Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a generous forefoot & toe box.
- Upper Material - Nubuck leather with B-DRY waterproof breathable membrane and molded rubber toe cap and heel counter
- Midsole - Dual density EVA midsole with Nylon shank provides supportive balanced cushioning
- Outsole - Sawtooth outsole provides supportive traction and protects against feeling rocks or roots underfoot
- Weight: 19 oz
- Heel Rise: 15mm
- Volume: Medium