Rab designed the Men's Ascendor Hoody for wintry, mountainous pursuits. Whether mountaineering by skis, crampons, or a bit of both, the Ascendor Hoody's gridded Thermic G fleece offers midweight warmth and enhanced moisture management to keep comfy when you're working hard in snowy environments. A slim fit makes this full-zip easy to layer a waterproof shell overhead when the going gets stormy, and the dropped hood length ensures appropriate coverage even with a harness or backpack on. Smooth flatlock seams help prevent bunching when layered, and the single chest pocket is a good place to keep your topo handy.
- Performance fleece for winter mountaineering, climbing, and backcountry touring
- Recycled Thermic G gridded fleece stretches, wicks moisture, and dries quickly
- Slim fit layers well and allows full mobility up and down mountains
- YKK Vislon center front zipper with fleece-lined chin guard
- Under-helmet hood has an elastic binding to stay secure in high winds
- Droptail hem improves coverage when you're wearing a harness or backpack
- Flatlock seams ensure a smooth feel throughout
- Single zippered chest pocket with mesh lining
- Best Uses: Winter Mountaineering, Climbing, Ski Mountaineering
- Weight: 11 oz
- Fit: Slim
- Center Back Length (Size M): 71.5 cm/28.1 in
- Main: Thermic G (92% Recycled Polyester, 8% Elastane) - 235 gsm
- Second: Thermic G (96% Recycled Polyester, 4% Elastane) - 160 gsm
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.