The Rab Men's Axion Pro Down Jacket is plenty warm for all things winter. From checking out ski towns to mountaineering in the high alpine, the Axion Pro is sure to keep you nice and toasty. Even belaying your buddies at the crag on a cold day is no problem for this puffy. Its 700-fill down insulation ensures all the warmth with none of the weight. The insulation is hydrophobic and the shell is water-resistant to help keep dry and warm even when it's snowing. Everything is down-insulated except the removable hood, which opts for synthetic to stay warm even when sopping wet. Rab made the fabric with recycled materials for a boost in environmental friendliness.
- Heavyweight down insulator ensures warmth throughout winter
- 700-fill down insulation treated with Nikwax to be hydrophobic
- Pertex Quantum Pro shell is windproof and durably water-resistant
- Hood is adjustable, removable, and helmet-compatible
- Adjustments at hem and cuffs provide secure coverage
- Single YKK-zippered chest pocket and dual YKK-zippered hand pockets
- Two-way YKK Natulon center front zipper eases access to harnesses
- Includes stuff sack for ease of transportation
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Men's
- Best Use: Winter Casual, Hiking, Mountaineering
- Weight: 27.1 oz
- Material: [Shell] Recycled 20D nylon Pertex® Quantum Pro; [Lining] Recycled 20D Nylon; [Insulation] Recycled 700 fill Nikwax hydrophobic-treated down
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.