The Rab Men's Cirrus Alpine Jacket is a seriously versatile insulator that you can wear while climbing, backcountry skiing, mountaineering, hiking, and surviving the colder seasons. It has the same look and feel as any ultralight puffy, except instead of down it uses synthetic insulation to stay warm in the alpine's often wet environment. The insulation is so lofty and compressible that you can pack this jacket into a stuff sack similar to any other down puff. Rab wrapped up this lofty synthetic insulation in Pertex Quantum fabric for water resistance and windproof protection that you're sure to appreciate on breezy ridgelines and slightly snowy ski tours. It has a regular fit that layers over baselayers and under shells with ease.
- Synthetic insulator designed for year-round alpinism
- Recycled Primaloft Silver Luxe insulation has the same look and feel as down
- Recycled Pertex Quantum is windproof and water-resistant
- Under-helmet hood has an elastic binding to stay snug in high winds
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable hem ensure secure coverage
- Full-length YKK center front zipper slides as smooth as butter
- Dual YKK-zippered hand pockets and single internal zippered chest pocket
- Includes stuff sack
- Gender: Men's
- Best Use: Winter, Hiking, Alpine
- Fit: Regular
- Length: Hip
- Weight: 18.2 oz
- Material: [Shell] Recycled 30D nylon Pertex® Quantum; [Lining] Recycled 20D Nylon; [Insulation] 100% Recycled PrimaLoft® Silver Luxe™
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.